Marina Kats Fraigun Email Me
- Southwestern University School of Law,
Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
B.A., Political Science with Specialization in Comparative Politics
Honors: Cum Laude
Honors: Dean’s List
- Los Angeles Valley College Paralegal Program Professor, October 2017 – Present
- Employment Law, University of Phoenix
- Enterprise Risk, University of Phoenix
- California Lawyers Association, Board of Governors, Solo and Small Firm Committee
- Women’s Lawyers of Los Angeles – Board of Governors, Co-chair of Labor and Employment Committee
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Board of Governors, Solo and Small Firm Committee
- Porter Valley Country Club – Board of Governors, Member at Large
- Mensa Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Jay S. Rothman and Associates, 7/1/2006 – 12/31/2011
- Law Office of Ronald M. Katzman, APC, Attorney, 1996 – 2006
- Political Speech and Work: You Plastered your Opinion On Social Media. Can you Be Fired?”
Published in the Practitioner, The Magazine of the Solo & Small firm Section of the California
Lawyers Association, Volume 26, Issue 4. Fall 2020
- CLA, February 24, 2021, “5 Things Every Lawyer Should Know About Mediation Confidentiality”
- WLALA- How to Start a Law Practice- Speaker with Judge Joyce Fahey and attorney Arezou Kohan regarding starting a law practice.
- WLALA- Employment Law- Employment Law- The Me Too Movement and Cannabis Law in Employment, November 13, 2019. 5. WLALA- Employment Law- Employment Law- Client Management for Both Plaintiff and Defense Attorneys- Stories of Success, Missed Opportunities and Lessons Learned. March 25, 2020.
- WLALA- Employment Law- COVID-19 Pandemic Employment Law Update. March 26, 2020
- WLALA- Employment Law- Finding Our Way Out of the Pandemic. June 9, 2020
- LACBA- Brown Bag with Marina Fraigun- Your shared Your Political Opinion online- now what?. July 25, 2020.
- Facebook Presentation- Employee v. Independent Contractor Roundtable.
- WLALA- October 28, 2020. Moderated an event called “Employee- To be or Not to Be? Discussion Regarding Proposition 22”
- LACBA- January 29, 2021 -will be moderator for a program called “Our Unforgettable Cases- Wins and Losses That Teach Us and Define Us”
- 02/10/2021 – A Bankruptcy Primer for Small Businesses
Diana Rosenberg Email Me
Diana is the firm’s litigation paralegal and office manager. Diana has extensive experience in employment law, and a diverse and comprehensive range of experience in other areas of civil litigation. Please feel free to contact her with any inquiries regarding the status of your case. She personally handles the firm’s master calendar, as well as other general administrative matters. Diana is conversant in Spanish, so she is also the contact person for potential new or existing Spanish-speaking clients.